A very common piece of advice given by yogis since hundreds of years is to take a deep breath and relax. Soon you can see your stress melt down from your muscles and your worries vanish. Someway all of us know that relaxation is indeed good for us. As health disorders have become increasingly common and health care costs have soared out of control, people who are suffering are always looking for natural remedies so that they can save their dollars and also lead a healthy life. But apart from taking medicines, what is the other way in which you can remain healthy? Well, attending meditation classes is one probable solution that might not be free of cost but will certainly take way less dollars than what you may had to pay on medicines. Have a look at some of the health benefits of meditation classes.
- Better immunity conditions: Relaxation due to meditation seems to boost your body’s immunity and assist people who are in the recovering phase of cancer. A study done in the Ohio University found out that progressive relaxation of muscles, when practiced daily can reduce the possibilities of breast cancer and recurrence of some other fatal diseases. Regular meditation boosts natural killer cells among the elderly, thereby giving an enhanced resistance to viruses that cause tumours.
- Increased emotional balance: Emotional balance implies being free of all neurotic behavior that may be a consequence of traumatized and tortured ego. This may be tough to achieve fully but meditation is certainly the way to cure unhealthy emotional states and neurosis. As one’s consciousness is gradually cleansed of emotional memories, great freedom abounds.
- Better chances of fertilizing: According to a study at the University of Western Australia, it has been found out that there is more likelihood for women to conceive during their periods only when they are more relaxed than stressed. As per a study by Trakya University, it has also been found out that stress even reduces sperm count, thereby suggesting relaxation due to which fertility might get a boost.
- Lowers blood pressure problems: A study at Harvard Medical School found that meditation also lowers blood pressure by making the entire body less responsive to all stress hormones, a similar thing that is done by blood-pressure lowering medicines. At the same time, a British Medical Journal says that patients who were trained relaxing strategies had considerably lowered their blood pressure.
- Enhances calmness: People who get upset due to different stresses that they take to their mind can easily get back their calmness through attending meditation classes. For a mind that meditates and for a mind that doesn’t meditate, upsetting can occur but for all those who meditate, getting upset is nothing but just anther thought and this evokes a fighting feeling to get back their peace of mind.
Therefore, if you wish to get the above mentioned benefits, you can look for some meditation courses and join them soon to stay on top of your health.